Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading resource on forensic practice The Psychologist as Expert Witness, Second Edition introduces practitioners to the law and the role of psychologists in the courtroom, covering all facets of forensic practice-one of the most rapidly growing areas of professional specialization.
- Author BiographyDR. THEODORE H. BLAU is a former president of the American Psychological Association. A consultant and expert witness on countless cases, he has trained psychologists for over twenty years in his methods and techniques.
- Author(s)Theodore H. Blau
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition of Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.