All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers undergraduate students the information they need to make informed decisions about whether to pursue psychology as a major and career, as well as guidance to help them succeed as psychology majors.
- Author BiographyTara L. Kuther, Ph.D., studied developmental psychology at Fordham University. Dr. Kuther is Professor of Psychology at Western Connecticut State University, where she teaches courses in child, adolescent, and adult psychology. She is a Fellow of the Society for Teaching of Psychology, Division Two of the American Psychological Association, and is active in the Society for Research in Child Development and the Society for Research on Adolescence. Dr. Kuther is the author of over a dozen books in addition to THE PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR'S HANDBOOK.
- Author(s)Tara Kuther
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.