All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologists investigate the minds, personalities and abilities of politicians seeking explanations for their behaviour, health and performance.
- Author BiographyAshley Weinberg is a chartered psychologist and Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Salford. He conducted the first study of stress in UK Members of Parliament as a postgraduate student and has been researching the impact of the job on national politicians for twenty years. He has published books, academic articles and chapters on the importance of psychological health in a range of public sector occupations and completed his PhD on sources of stress in the UK National Health Service. The author of Organizational Stress Management (with Val Sutherland and Cary Cooper, 2010) and Surviving the Workplace (with Cary Cooper, 2007), Dr Weinberg also led the establishment of a Psychology department at the University of Salford and holds an honorary lectureship in Psychology at Manchester University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAshley Weinberg
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.