All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Tyminski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Aspects of Theft 2. The Tale of the Golden Fleece and its Aftermath 3. Theoretical Considerations 4. How Classics Scholars View the Myth 5. Children Who Steal 6. Kidnapping 7. Shoplifting 8. Snatching a Prize 9. Techno-Theft 10. Some Instances of Stealing in the Consulting Room 11. Is Stealing Necessary for Economic Reasons? 12. Our Internal Thieves: For Better and For Worse.
- Author BiographyRobert Tyminski is a Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California at San Francisco. A Jungian analyst, he teaches in the analytic training program of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, where he is incoming president. He is a frequent contributor to clinical journals and has a private practice working with children, adolescents and adults.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.