All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the Public Relations Writer's Handbook offers a simple, step-by-step approach to creating a wide range of writing, from basic news releases, pitch letters, biographies, and media alerts, to more complex and sophisticated speeches, media campaign proposals, crisis responses, and in-house publications.
- Author BiographyMerry Aronson is the founder and director of MerryMedia, a Los Angeles-based entertainment marketing and PR firm. She has worked as a journalist, entertainment publicist, and network television promotion executive, and has taught PR writing at New York University and University of California, Los Angeles. Don Spetner is senior vice president for Global Meeting and Communications at Korn/Ferry International. He was named an Industry All Star by Inside PR magazine, and his essays on communications have been published in The Journal of Corporate Public Relations and PRWeek. Carol Ames teaches entertainment studies and public relations on the faculty of California State University, Fullerton. She is an experienced independent public relations professional and executive producer of movies for television.
- Author(s)Carol Ames,Don Spetner,Merry Aronson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.