All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers all aspects of China's book, magazine, and online publishing industry. It discusses the different market segments of trade, scientific, technical, professional, education, and children's books. The economics and distribution of both book and magazine publishing are also covered.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Baensch is associate professor of publishing and director of the Center for Publishing, New York University. He is currently on the board of the Book Industry Study Group and editor for the Publishing Research Quarterly.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Baensch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.