All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHalloween is just one of the times that pumpkin carvers can create fabulous displays. This book opens with an illustrated guide to the variety of pumpkins and squash available. It also features a glossary of carving techniques that explains the uses of different tools and cutting methods.
- Author BiographyDeborah Schneebeli-Morrell is an award-winning artist, exhibiting widely in Europe and America. She has contributed to many craft books, appeared on television and radio, and worked extensively in education. Deborah is also a very dedicated gardener and she has a large pumpkin patch in her own back yard.
- Author(s)Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 165 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.