All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at intermediate to advanced watercolour painters, this book describes how to master and adjust techniques to conform to any painting situation. The author introduces the various creative techniques of painting realistic subjects in order to demonstrate the versatility of the medium.
- Author(s)Angela D'Aleo
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/03/1999
- Content Note212 colour and 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angela D'Aleo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.