All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we study history? How do we construct our knowledge of the past? How objective can it be? Addressing these key questions, this study offers a short and clear introduction to the methods and nature of historical research.
- Author BiographyJohn Tosh is Professor of History at the University of Surrey, Roehampton.
- Author(s)John Tosh
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication27/05/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/11/2005
- Weight372 g
- Width126 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.