All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining case examples, organizational analysis and project planning tools, this book looks at that longer, organizational view of product development, and how that view can improve product development cycle times and better take advantage of new market opportunities.
- Author BiographyMarc A. Annacchino, P.E. is a general management executive with over 30 years experience in the field of Sales, Marketing, New Product Development, Manufacturing Operations, Quality, Accounting and Finance. He is Owner of Marconi Product Development Institute, Inc. a firm that assists organizations in the area of contract product development and business development. He is also the director of the Business Excellence Consortium at Milwaukee School of Engineering: an outreach arm of the University that assists companies in their journey to world competitive performance.
- Author(s)Marc Annacchino
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/01/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1123 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.