All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the basic economic tools for students to understand the problems in the countries of Latin America. This third edition analyzes challenges to the neoliberal model of development and highlights macroeconomic changes in the region. It explores the contradictions of growth, and focuses on factors of competitiveness.
- Author BiographyPatrice Franko is Grossman Professor of Economics at Colby College.
- Author(s)Patrice Franko
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1239 g
- Width180 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.