All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pyramids of Egypt are an essential stop on virtually every traveller's Egyptian itinerary. This guide provides the essential historical facts as well as practical information about visiting each of the pyramids on the Giza plateau.
- Author BiographyALBERTO SILIOTTI is a scientific journalist who specializes in Egyptology. He has written several popular books including Guide to the Pyramids of Egypt and The Discovery of Ancient Egypt, both published by the AUC Press in1998.
- Author(s)Alberto Siliotti
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEgypt Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Notecolour photographs, maps, plans, 3-D drawings
- Weight95 g
- Width108 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.