All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNarrative chapters and supplementary reference materials explore the construction, purpose and scope of the largest stone structures known to man.
- Author BiographyJennifer Hellum is a Lecturer at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She has taught at universities in North America, and has excavated in Egypt on the Red Sea coast, the Delta, the Giza plateau, and in Middle Egypt.
- Author(s)Jennifer Hellum
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Historic Events of the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.