CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an essentially didactic approach to the treatment of the development of atomic clocks, focusing on clocks based on quantum resonance at optical frequency in individual ions confined in miniature electromagnetic traps.
- Author BiographyFouad G. Major pioneered the application of ion field confinement to microwave spectroscopy. He made the first observation of microwave resonance in trapped mercury ions as a reference for a spacecraft atomic clock at NASA laboratory(1969). Awarded the NASA Apollo Achievement Award 1970 and was guest researcher at the Laboratoire de l'Horloge Atomique in Orsay, France.
- Author(s)Fouad G. Major
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note234 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.