All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £17.37Trending at £20.40
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £9.71Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £10.76Trending at £11.33
About this product
- DescriptionA semi-popular account of quantum physics based primarily on optical experiments performed over the past three decades. The book discusses how and where one can draw the border between the quantum and classical worlds, or indeed whether a border needs to be drawn at all.
- Author BiographyChristopher Gerry is Professor of Physics at Lehman College, The City University of New York, where his areas of research include theoretical quantum optics, quantum information theory, quantum metrology and sensing, and group theoretical methods in quantum optics and quantum theory in general. Kimberley Bruno is Vice Principal of Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design, Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Christopher C. Gerry,Kimberley M. Bruno
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note62 b/w illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.