All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating and inspiring book: the story of one of the four forces controlling our universe.
- Author BiographyAndrew Watson is a freelance science journalist and writer. After his PhD in theoretical physics, from the University of Manchester, he went on to do physics research and lecturing. He now combines working part-time as a scientist at the Institute of Food Research with writing. He has written for a range of publications from popular magazines and newspapers to scientific journals, and is a regular contributor to Science magazine.
- Author(s)Andrew Watson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £13.98
- £10.56Trending at £11.20
- £11.29Trending at £12.09
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £7.48Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.