All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained treatment of field quantization requiring no prior knowledge of nonlinear optics.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Drummond is a Distinguished Professor in the Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology. His current research focuses on ultra-cold atomic physics, quantum information and bio-informatics. Mark Hillery is a Professor at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Hunter College, and in the Physics Graduate Program, Graduate Center, City University of New York. His research focuses on the field of quantum information.
- Author(s)Mark S. Hillery,Peter D. Drummond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 10 tables 50 exercises
- Weight990 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.93Trending at £9.31
- £4.71Trending at £4.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.