All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at gender and queer theories through lenses that are simultaneously retrospective and anticipatory, American and French .
- Author BiographyAnne Emmanuelle Berger is currently professor of French Literature and Gender Studies at the Universite Paris 8 Vincennes Saint-Denis, where she heads the Centre d'etudes feminines et d'etudes de genre. She is also director of a new national Institute for Gender Studies (Institut du Genre), backed by the CNRS and 32 French institutions for higher education. Her most recent publications include Demenageries: Thinking (of) Animals After Derrida. Catherine Porter is Professor Emerita, SUNY College at Cortland; a former president of the Modern Language Association; and a renowned translator of French philosophy and theory.
- Author(s)Anne Emmanuelle Berger
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCommonalities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byCatherine Porter
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.