Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that surveys eating through Time from the perspective of a biologist. This book catalyzes discussion between scientists working on one side in food science and on the other side in biological and biomedical research.
- Author BiographyHarald Brussow is a Senior Research Scientist in Nestle Research Centre's Nutrition and Health Department in Lausanne, Switzerland. He received his PhD at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry at Martinsried, Germany and served on the editorial board of two journals published by the American Society for Microbiology.
- Author(s)Harald Brussow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.