All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to highlight the spiritual element in Borges' work - this work offers an insightful and scholarly interpretation of a fundamental facet of his writing.
- Author BiographyAnnette U. Flynn is Lecturer in Spanish and Portuguese at University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Annette U. Flynn
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.43
- £6.49Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.