All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years. a troop of Japanese macaques was observed washing sandy sweet potatoes in a stream, sending ripples through the fields of ethology, comparative psychology, and cultural anthropology. This title gathers key voices to summarize the views along the continuum from Culture? Of course! to Culture? Of course not!
- Author BiographyKevin N. Laland is Professor, School of Biology, St. Andrews University. Bennett G. Galef is Emeritus Professor of Psychology, McMaster University, and past editor of Animal Behaviour.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note11 halftones, 11 line illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBennett G. Galef,Kevin N. Laland
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.81
- £4.69Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.