All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to understand what others are communicating, using real examples of intercultural business interaction to show deeply embedded cultural norms. Includes tools that readers can use to improve their intercultural business communication.
- Author BiographyMelanie Moll is an intercultural communication coach and consultant. She teaches intercultural studies at several distance-learning universities in Europe and the United States. In 2000, Moll earned a Ph.D. from the University of South Carolina, and her research specializes in multinational business meetings. Furthermore, she has worked extensively with various international firms, such as BMW and Roland Berger Consulting in both designing and teaching communication seminars for the global business professional. She has authored or contributed to articles in both scholarly and professional journals, and has written a series of training handbooks for the Euro-FH University of Applied Studies in Hamburg, Germany. Currently she lives with her husband and three children in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Melanie Moll
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleQuintessence Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight209 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.