All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Richard P. Feynman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 halftones.
- Weight399 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byMichelle Feynman
- Foreword byBrian Cox
- Table Of ContentsA Brief Note on Sources ix Foreword, by Brian Cox xi Reflections on Richard Feynman, by Yo-Yo Ma xv Preface: My Quotable Father, by Michelle Feynman xvii Chronology xxiii Youth 3 Family 15 Autobiographical 23 Art, Music, and Poetry 51 Nature 57 Imagination 83 Humor 89 Love 103 Philosophy and Religion 109 Nature of Science 123 Curiosity and Discovery 165 How Physicists Think 185 The Quantum World 197 Science and Society 213 Mathematics 223 Technology 241 War 249 Challenger 261 Politics 271 Doubt and Uncertainty 281 Education and Teaching 293 Advice and Inspiration 317 Intelligence 327 The Nobel Prize 333 Worldview 345 The Future 355 Honoring Richard Feynman 363 Acknowledgments 383 Photo Credits 387 Sources 389 Index 397
- Author BiographyMichelle Feynman, the daughter of Richard P. Feynman, is the editor of Perfectly Reasonable Deviations from the Beaten Track: The Letters of Richard P. Feynman (Basic) and The Art of Richard P. Feynman: Images by a Curious Character. She lives in Altadena, California.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.