All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the 272 most common species and contains illustrations and information on all the birds most likely to be seen in Britain. The birds are illustrated in characteristic postures and habitats for easy identification and the behaviour of each species is described.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/03/1989
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/08/2011
- Content Note92 colour illustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width133 mm
- Height186 mm
- Edited byJ. T. R. Sharrock,Peter Holden
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- oneandonlyliony09 Aug, 2011by
Certainly worth buying
This book is really good. Lots of pictures of birds and they are named on the picture page so you know which one is which. Thorough description given on each bird. Really worth buying.
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £33.13Trending at £35.64
- £7.17Trending at £9.99
- £21.38Trending at £26.94
- £7.78Trending at £8.97
- £6.19Trending at £9.35
- £9.73Trending at £10.39
- £8.21Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.