All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students of zoology, psychology and medicine, this book covers topics that include: movement in the living space; feeding behavior; social and reproductive behavior; the analysis of instinct ; the analysis of learned behavior; motivation and drive ; the brain and behavior.
- Author BiographyS. A. Barnett (1915-2003) was educated at Magdalen College, Oxford where he became Christopher Welch Scholar after taking a First in Zoology. He was a senior lecturer, and eventually was appointed chair at the Glasgow University Zoology Department in 1971. He has studied behavior, hybrid vigor and effects of breeding at a low temperature in rats and mice and wrote over 150 papers and nine books.
- Author(s)S. A. Barnett
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.