All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of one man's odyssey from the streets of the Bronx to a life as a professional athlete and banker in Europe, but it is also provides a vantage point on the history of the Bronx and sheds light on a neglected period in American urban history.
- Author BiographyAllen Jones, born in the Bronx, is a manager for foreign currency exchange at Dexia Banque Internationale at Luxembourg. Mark Naison is Professor of African American Studies and History at Fordham University, where he also directs the Bronx African American History Project. He is the author of three books, including White Boy: A Memoir.
- Author(s)Allen Jones
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note11 b&w illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.