CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book investigates how the national culture can be understood through a study of books that were read.
- Author BiographyWilliam St Clair is Senior Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)William St. Clair
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.