Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionSixty years ago, four men parachuted onto a Norwegian glacier, equipped with only the most basic equipment. Their mission was to prevent the Nazi regime from building an atomic bomb. This book presents the true story of this campaign, showing how these men's ability to survive in extreme conditions influenced the outcome of the Second World War.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1964, Ray Mears has travelled the world studying and teaching the art of survival. As well as his TV and writing work, he founded Woodlore, a company which runs training courses in bushcraft and associated skills.
- Author(s)Ray Mears
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/05/2005
- Content Notemaps, line drawings
- Weight584 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.