All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a corrective to the famous but flawed classic, The Making of the President. Looks closely at the nuts and bolts of the election, and at a candidate whose hard-won victory depended upon hoards of money, an effective organization, television image-making, and LBJ's campaigning in the South.
- Author BiographyW. J. Rorabaugh is professor of history at the University of Washington and author of four previous books, most recently Kennedy and the Promise of the Sixties.
- Author(s)W. J. Rorabaugh
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteill
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.