The Real Politics of the Horn of Africa: Money, War and the Business of Power by Alex de Waal (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Real Politics of the Horn of Africa delves into the business of politics in the turbulent, war-torn countries of north-east Africa. It is a contemporary history of how politicians, generals and insurgents bargain over money and power, and use of war to achieve their goals.
- Author BiographyALEX DE WAAL is Executive Director of the World Peace Foundation and a Research Professor at The Fletcher School, Tuft's University.
- Author(s)Alex de Waal
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Weight434 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £11.59
- £19.99Trending at £20.27
- £9.02Trending at £9.97
- £13.07Trending at £14.82
- £30.00Trending at £33.85
- £12.47Trending at £17.46
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.