All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to understand computers, using the XP operating system. This work helps the absolute beginner learn how to master the basics of: creating typed documents with Microsoft Word; using the Internet with Internet Explorer; and corresponding in e-mail with Outlook Express.
- Author BiographyGavin Hoole is a successful author and experienced trainer and management consultant. He is the author and co-author of several books, including The Really Really Really Easy Step- by- Step Computer Books (1 and 2 based on the Windows 98 operating system), Really Really Really Easy Step-by-step Digital Photography, and a host of best-selling learner's and driver's licence titles, including Pass Your Learner's Easily. Cheryl Smith is an experienced webmaster and artist, and was co-author of The Really Really Really Easy Step-by-Step Computer Books (1 and 2) and Really Really Really Easy Step- by- step Digital Photography.
- Author(s)Cheryl Smith,Gavin Hoole
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/2014
- Content Noteapprox 150 colour computer generated illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.