All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're looking for a full-bodied red to drink with a hearty casserole, or a lighter rose, this little guide helps you make the right choice. It simplifies the mystery that so often surrounds red wine, and also features the characteristics of different wines in terms of their texture, appearance, aroma, flavour and finish.
- Author BiographySusy Atkins is a popular wine writer, and radio and television broadcaster. She is the wine editor of Delicious magazine and is a contributor to many national newspapers and magazines. Susy was also co-editor of Which? Wine Guide and now writes regular wine tasting reports for Which? magazine. As well as broadcasting regularly on drink and travel for Radio 4, Susy is also one of the wine experts on the Richard and Judy Show's Wine Club on Channel 4 which attracted over 2 million viewers. She is the co-author of Drinkl Never Mind the Peanuts which won the Glenfiddich Drink Book of the Year in 2002, and has previously published How to Choose Wine, Girls Guide to Wine, Wine Wisdom and Cocktails and Perfect Party Drinks.
- Author(s)Susy Atkins
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/12/2007
- Content Noteover 50 colour photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Photographs byWilliam Reavell
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.