All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses attention on the longevity and complexity of Blake's reception in Japan and elsewhere in the East. This book offers a case-study of the way in which the vigorous afterlife of Blake's work has allowed active appropriation of an inspiring presence, rather than passive succumbing to a Eurocentric or Orientalist ideology.
- Author BiographySteve Clark is Visiting Professor at the University of Tokyo. Masashi Suzuki is Professor in the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Kyoto University and is President of the Japan Association of English Romanticism
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Reception Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMasashi Suzuki,Steve Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.