All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £10.83
- £9.60Trending at £10.10
- £9.02Trending at £10.01
- £30.00Trending at £33.96
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £13.50Trending at £16.10
- £14.99Trending at £20.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume, prepared by an international team of scholars, critics and translators, record the ways in which Virginia Woolf has been translated, evaluated and emulated in different national and linguistic areas of Europe.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Caws is Distinguished Professor of Comparative Literature, English, and French at the Graduate School of the City University of New York. Nicola Luckhurst has written on Proust (Science and Structure in Proust's 'A la recherche du temps perdu' (OUP, 2000)), Montaigne, Gisele Freund, and Virginia Woolf. Her new translation of Freud's Studies in Hysteria was published in 2004.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAthlone Critical Traditions Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byMary Ann Caws,Nicola Luckhurst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.