All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ. R. Planche's two-volume 1872 autobiography describes his long, distinguished and varied working life in the world of theatre.
- Author(s)J. R. Planche
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.