All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a careful empirical study of nearly four thousand cases filed in three southern federal districts, this book focuses on how the Bankruptcy Act of 1867 helped shape the course and outcome of Reconstruction.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lee Thompson is an independent scholar who holds a law degree and a Ph.D. in history.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lee Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in the Legal History of the South
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note9 tables, 7 figures, 15 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.