All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.58Trending at £15.24
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
- £6.34Trending at £7.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Henry VI becomes king, it is soon clear that he would be better suited to a quiet life than to ruling the country. Richard, Duke of York, is convinced that he would make a better king and has more right to the crown, and he will stop at nothing to claim it.
- Author BiographyJean Plaidy, one of the preeminent authors of historical fiction for most of the twentieth century, is the pen name of the prolific English author Eleanor Hibbert, also know as Victoria Holt. Jean Plaidy's novels had sold more than 14 million copies worldwide by the time of her death in 1993.
- Author(s)Jean Plaidy
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitlePlantagenet Saga
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight343 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.