All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Labriola Center American Indian National Book Award. One of the American West's bloodiest-and least-known-massacres is searingly re-created in this generation-spanning history of native-white intermarriage.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Graybill is the director of the William P. Clements Center for Southwest Studies and chairman of the History Department at Southern Methodist University. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Andrew R. Graybill
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Content Note35 illustrations; 3 maps
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.