CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing military sources, religious publications and personal memoirs, this book challenges views and presents the comprehensive study of the role of religion in the army during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyMichael Snape is Lecturer in Modern History at the Unviersity of Birmingham and a member of the University of Birmingham's Centre for First World War Studies. He is author of The Redcoat and Religion: The British Soldier from the Age of Marlborough to the Eve of the First World War (Routledge, 2005) and The Church of England in Industrialising Society (2003).
- Author(s)Michael Snape
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.