All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPromotes and develops the study of conscious and unconscious organisational and societal dynamics through educational activities, research; and, consultancy and training.
- Author BiographyLaurence J. Gould PhD was the director of the Socio-Psychoanalytic Training Program, The Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research (IPTAR). He was also the founding co-director of the Program in Organizational Development and Consultation in Israel, and a founding member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations (ISPSO). Dr Gould was a co-editor of 'The Systems Psychodynamics of Organizations' (Karnac, 2001), and 'Experiential Learning in Organizations' (Karnac, 2004). In addition, he was the founding co-editor of 'Organizational and Social Dynamics'. Dr Gould practised psychoanalysis and organizational consultation in New York City. He passed away in 2010. Aideen Lucey is an independent organizational consultant and executive coach. Her areas of interest include leadership, group dynamics, and how meaning is lost and found in organizations in contemporary times. She is a visiting leadership consultant at INSEAD business school in France and IMD business school in Switzerland. She is also an associate at the Tavistock Consultancy Service, where she was previously a principal consultant. She is a member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organisations. She is an associate of OPUS and has been a member of the OPUS Conference Organising Committee for many years. Lionel Stapley PhD is an organizational consultant and the Director of OPUS (An Organisation for Promoting Understanding of Society) an educational charity that seeks to encourage the study of conscious and unconscious processes in society and institutions within it. He heads up the OPUS Group Processes Program; and is an organisational consultant working in the public and private sectors in the UK and in other countries with individuals, groups and sometimes whole organisations. He has a particular interest in organisational culture and change. He is also a member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations, a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (CFIPD), and a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Management (FCIM).
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Reflective Citizen Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight299 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAideen Lucey,Laurence J. Gould,Lionel F. Stapley
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.