All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the structure and functioning of the urban region. This book discusses the strategies and machinery required to make regional planning effective and compares experiences in urban renewal. It analyzes the part played by transportation and land values in the shaping of regional development.
- Author BiographyDerek Senior received his degree in politics, philosophy and economics at Oxford. He was formerly leader-writer and staff correspondent of the Guardian for planning and local government, and also a freelance author, journalist, and consultant. He was an honorary associate of the Town Planning Institute and a member of the executive of the Town and Country Planning Association.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDerek Senior
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.