All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe regional nature of multinational business is explored with new models for business strategy.
- Author BiographyL. Leslie Waters Chair of International Business, Professor of International Business and Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.
- Author(s)Alan M. Rugman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.