All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the economic development of post-unification Italy in its international context.
- Author BiographyStefano Fenoaltea obtained his PhD in economics at Harvard University, where he studied under Alexander Gerschenkron and John R. Meyer. He has taught extensively at leading colleges and universities in the United States, and is now serving in the Faculty of Economics at the University of Rome (Tor Vergata). He has published widely in academic journals, and is best known for his work on slavery, medieval agriculture, and Italian development. He has been a member of the Institute for Advanced Study, a Guggenheim Fellow, and a consultant to the Istituto Centrale di Statistica and to the Bank of Italy; he is listed in Who's Who in the World.
- Author(s)Stefano Fenoaltea
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 4 maps 32 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.