All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jacqueline Houtman
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyJacqueline Houtman holds a PhD in medical microbiology and immunology from the University of Wisconsin--Madison. She writes about a variety of biomedical topics, including asthma, cancer, multiple sclerosis, and AIDS. She lives in Madison, Wisconsin. This is her first novel.
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.