All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking as its starting point that young children learn and develop in a network of relationships, this book emphasises that each relationship has its own specific features, functions and learning/teaching affordances (Thompson, 2005).
- Author BiographySheila Degotardi is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Education at the Institute of Early Childhood, Macquarie University, Australia. Emma Pearson is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Education at the Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education in Brunei Darussalam. Together, they have undertaken a number of research projects that have explored the nature and significance of relationships in early childhood education and care programmes.
- Author(s)Emma Pearson,Sheila Degotardi
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width61 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.