All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed study of the sight-singing method introduced by the 11th-century monk Guido of Arezzo, in its intellectual context.
- Author BiographyStefano Mengozzi is Associate Professor at the School of Music, Theatre and Dance, University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Stefano Mengozzi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 19 tables 3 music examples
- Weight490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £61.99Trending at £64.48
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.