All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £8.42Trending at £9.98
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.66Trending at £10.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourteen articles in this volume bring together some of the latest research on the cultural, intellectual and commercial interactions during the Renaissance between Western Europe and the Middle East, with particular reference to the Ottoman Empire.
- Author BiographyAnna Contadini is Professor of the History of Islamic Art, Department of the History of Art and Archaeology, SOAS, University of London, UK. Claire Norton is Senior Lecturer in Islamic History at St Mary's University College, Twickenham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 43 colour and 39 b&w illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnna Contadini,Claire Norton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.