All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Aileen Currie,Aileen Dunleavey,Caroline Ashley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight1973 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of Contentstoo long to list!
- Author BiographyCaroline Ashley is the Lead Specialist Pharmacist for Renal Services at the University College London Centre for Nephrology and Transplantation, Royal Free Hospital. She has nearly 25 years' renal experience, and her major areas of interest are transplantation and auto-immune renal disease. Caroline was involved in the development of the Renal National Service Framework, and the NICE guidelines on Immunosuppression in Renal Transplantation, Renal Anaemia, and Acute Kidney Injury. She is the coeditor of both Th e Renal Drug Handbook and the Introduction to Renal Th erapeutics, and sits on the editorial board of the British Journal of Renal Medicine. She has been the Chair of the UK Renal Pharmacy Group since 1996, and was made Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, UCL School of Pharmacy in 2011. Aileen Dunleavy is the Senior Specialist Pharmacist for Renal Services at the University Hospital Crosshouse, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, with 20 years' renal experience. Her major areas of interest are dialysis, anaemia and CKD. She became an independent prescriber in 2008. She is the co-editor of Th e Renal Drug Handbook and has contributed to the Introduction to Renal Th erapeutics, Drugs in Use and Adverse Drug Reactions. She has been a committee member of the UK Renal Pharmacy Group for more than 15 years.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.