All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the role local renin-angiotensin systems (RAS) play in pancreatic disease, this review presents the latest research advances in the field. These findings suggest both preventative measures and treatment for pancreatic disease.
- Author(s)Po Sing Leung
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number690
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.