Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDo the rich have responsibilities toward society in the use of their wealth for the public good? This volume explores that question. It includes Andrew Carnegie's touchstone essay, The Gospel of Wealth, in which Carnegie enjoined his fellow millionaires to act as trustees to the poor.
- Author BiographyDWIGHT F. BURLINGAME is Associate Director for Academic Programs and Research at the Indiana University Center on Philanthropy.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDwight F. Burlingame
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.